The international team has the exciting job of bringing the success and joy that Tonies has experienced in the DACH markets to the rest of the world! The international team works with all the key departments across the company to ensure that there is a consistent approach and well executed strategy for new market entry. We are looking for a new member of the team who will be responsible for establishing long lasting relationships with our key stakeholders (both internal and external) and for supporting our international growth.
- Supporting the execution of the top-level strategy for Tonies’ launch into targeted new markets;
- Project manage the new market launches in various territories following the Tonies market entry project plan including installation of administrative processes and systems;
- Manage high volume of new business activity across the company and ensure that there is continuous improvement in level of knowledge and expertise in industry developments in each market and communicate this to colleagues across the company;
- Research the organisations and communities within a market to identify localized business opportunities (including sales, marketing, conferences, events and partnerships) and create and implement programs to expand the company’s sales potential, in partnership with the sales and marketing teams;
- Research the needs of key customers and retailers in each market and learn who makes decisions about purchasing and report on market climate, competitive position and specific portfolio opportunities (including the content of competitors in each market) as part of annual and long-term business plan development and implementation; and Support the Portfolio Team and Product Design Team with research and planning for each market and category to support the growth of the content portfolio in each market.
- A minimum of 2- 3 years business experience (ideally with international experience);
- You are unafraid of reaching out and connecting with people;
- Fluent in English and German with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Good grasp of current affairs, brands, the digital world and consumer tech;
- Ideally educated to degree standard
- We're looking for candidates to start as soon as possible!
We would be happy to hear from you. Send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, current certificates, earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations) preferably by email to Tanja Bell at email@example.com.
Your Boxine Team