Junior Marketing Manager UK (full-time)
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager at our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. You will be part of the international marketing team with the core focus on the UK and Irish markets. At the start, you will work on a diverse range of communication-related projects leading up to our first international launch in 2018.
Your tasks include in detail:
- Work closely with our brand and marketing team, as well as external agencies to help build theTonie-Brand to an international brand
- Support on the planning and execution of campaigns and projects across channels, including digital, social media, PR, POS, B2B, and events
- Manage the UK & Irish marketing calendar and ensure wider team alignment and on-boarding with key messages and initiatives
What we wish from you:
- 1-2 years of experience in (international) marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or a related field such as Communications or Business Administration)
- Fluent in English (ideally native) and German – written and spoken
- Organised and detail-orientated
- Creative thinker with an eye for good design
- Understanding of online and offline marketing channels
- Flexibility to travel on a monthly basis to London
- And most importantly, you're as excited about the
Toniebox as we are, you want to create something completely new and be part of our exciting journey!
It’s great to hear from you. Please send us your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Tanja Bell). If you have any questions beforehand, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Your Boxine Team