You live and love social media and know exactly how to utilise each channel individually for the needs of their respective community? Are you passionate about communicating with fans and addressing their concerns with patience and empathy? Using the right tools, you not only recognize how, when and where tonies® is mentioned, but can also use the information to elevate future communication?Then we have to meet because we’re expanding our social media team in Düsseldorf!
We - that is Boxine GmbH from Düsseldorf. We produce audio figures which we call Tonies. Together with our multi-award-winning player - the Toniebox - listening and playing merge into an interactive experience that brings children, parents and grandparents together.
Your job in detail:
- Actively supporting the large tonies® Social Media Community in DACH (in German) and the rapidly growing Social Media Community in UK/IRL (in English) on multiple channels by;
- Answering direct messages and comments in close coordination with the customer care department
- Supporting the coordination and creation of editorial plans for multiple channels
- Monitoring postings on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other channels for both markets
- Continuous social media performance monitoring and compilation of analysis reports
What we can expect:
- You already have professional experience in the field of Social Media Community Management - ideally for products targeted at children and/or young families (focus on mothers)
- You have experience with social media monitoring tool(s)
- You are passionate about interacting with people and are sensitive to their needs
- You have a foundational understanding of marketing and communication
- You always strike the right tone, in verbal and written form, and are fluent in German and English
- And of course, you are a real team player, are comfortable with cross-departmental communications and love the Toniebox!
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application documents (cover letter, CV, as well as current references) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (to Martin Suhrbier, HR). If you have any questions in advance, please feel free to get in touch.