We are bringing together creativity, technology, heart and storytelling under one roof. We simply love audio and continuously work hard to provide our customers with a truly unique Tonie-Experience – and we want you to help us do this!
What can you expect from us? Our team consists of a colourful bunch of unconventional thinkers, specialists and doers, who coordinate an equally colourful network of external partners. You can expect a workplace in which you can actively influence and grow your role within the company. In addition to professional qualifications, it is particularly important to us that there is a good personal fit. The moment each of us had a Toniebox in our hands for the first time was when we realised we wanted to dedicate ourselves to ensuring our product is in as many children's bedrooms as possible.
If all this sounds familiar and attractive, we should certainly get to know each other because we are looking for someone just like you!
As our portfolio is growing with new Tonies each month, we now need to add a new member to our family to help manage this.
Specifically, we are looking for a Portfolio Manager for our growing range of international Tonie licenses. You can work from our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany or alternatively at our office just outside of London.
Your tasks include in detail:
- Research and identification of new potential licenses and opportunities, both from a content and property point of view
- Initiate and engage discussions with new licensors. Includes attendance of important licensing trade fairs.
- Review and respond to incoming requests from new licensors
- Accountable for day-to-day management of assigned licensors
- Negotiate the terms so that initial contracts can be drawn up
- Gather audio files and design assets and distribute accordingly internally
What we wish from you:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, ideally in the publishing, licensing or audio content production industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English (ideally native) and German – written and spoken
- Organised and detail-orientated
- And most importantly, you're as excited about the Toniebox as we are, you want to create something completely new and be part of our exciting journey!
We would be happy to hear from you. Send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, current certificates, earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations) preferably by email to Martin Suhrbier at email@example.com.